As a field representative, you need to know about commissioning in order to give you a clear picture of how your products and services fit into the health economy of the NHS locality in which you work.
- Health and care commissioning
- What is health and care commissioning?
- How does commissioning work?
- Commissioning – assessing the process
- What is the commissioning cycle?
- When is commissioning carried out?
- What can I do with this information?
It isn't vital to know all about commissioning, as commissioners tend not to get involved in choice of specific products and services.
- Who can take the course: Medical representatives
- Course duration: 1 hour
- Certification Duration: 1 year
Provide feedback on this course